CHOOSE THE RIGHT PACK AND ACCESSORIES FOR YOU
Extend the core functionality of the Explore with a range of packs and accessories giving you more flexibility and versatility.
Each Pack can be attached to the back of Explore while on the go. Developed to suit outdoor activities, you'll get more of what matters to you the most.
The Adventure Pack is included for FREE with your Explore phone. It gives you:
- better connectivity with an enhanced signal boosted by a powerful GPS ceramic patch antenna
- nearly twice the battery life from an additional battery
- a case* to keep your phone safe with a carabiner* to attach to your jacket or rucksack for easy access
- premium topographic mapping with Skyline augmented reality courtesy of ViewRanger, just choose the maps suitable for you
The Adventure Pack is custom designed to fit onto the back of the Land Rover Explore handset via its magnetic locking system. Using pogo pins that align to 8 gold-plated contact points on the Explore phone, the Battery Pack is connected via 4 magnets. It's also as tough as the phone itself. A spare can be useful when you're planning a longer trip.
It is also fully durable, IP68 rated, and passes exactly the same drop and temperature tests that the Explore handset does.
*Only included in the retail box.
BIKE MOUNT PACK
SATNAV FOR YOUR BIKE
Get a universal mounting system so you can use your Explore phone as a navigational tool while cycling - on or off road. Spray and vibration is not an issue with this rugged, waterproof phone.
The pack contains 3 parts:
- a dual injection mold Polycarbonate/TPU protective case with an anchor point on the rear for mounting on your bike. Switch your phone from bike mount to the carabiner attachment using the same anchor point to take it with you easily. If you've got the Adventure Pack, you can also use this deeper case with the bike mounting too.
- a stainless steel stem cap mount designed to fit all standard road, hybrid and mountain bikes, with an angle adjustable locking mechanism (secured with a standard 5mm allen key) and a rotatable head unit so you can mount your phone in either portrait or landscape orientation as you prefer and tilt to adjust the viewing angle.
- an adjustable handlebar mount, in addition, that will fit all 25-32mm handlebar diameters found on almost all mountain, hybrid and road bikes.
Please note: The bike mount is not designed for use with the adventure pack. We recommended only using the case included in the Bike Pack.
LEATHER FOLIO CASE
Black, genuine leather case designed exclusively for the Land Rover Explore smartphone. Includes a fitted, impact resistant, lightweight polycarbonate (PC) housing and magnetic clasp.
Features three internal credit card/ ID slots, and a cash pocket and includes RFID blocking material to protect against fraud.
- genuine leather folio style case
- debossed Land Rover Logo on front
- includes 3 internal credit card/ID slots & cash pocket
- anti-fraud RFID blocking material used
ANTI GLARE TEMPERED GLASS SCREEN SHIELD
Screen shield with a matte finish that gives anti-glare properties, especially designed to increase screen readability in harsh sunlight.
Protects the Explore's screen from scratches, chips and cracks, while an oleophobic coating prevents fingerprints and smudges without affecting screen touch sensitivity or glove mode.
It also includes a cleaning and application kit that allows for simple and quick mounting.
- 9H Screen Shield
- scratch & impact resistant
- oleophobic coating prevents smudges and fingerprints
- anti glare finish for outdoor use
- application kit included
At the heart of the Land Rover Explore is a powerful 4,000mAh battery that gives two days of typical use, or a full day of activities with 5” HD screen on constantly and GPS Navigation mapping activated. But if you need power for longer why not get a battery pack?
Get industry-leading battery life from the Battery Pack, designed to provide ultimate battery performance. You need never be without power again - commuting, travelling and weekends away.
The Land Rover Explore Battery Pack is a 4,370mAh li-polymer power pack, which can charge the handset while attached and almost doubles the capacity of the Land Rover Explore handset’s own battery, so when connected, the total battery life should last a weekend, based on normal use.